Blog Archive

Friday, January 21, 2011

57. Figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a TOOTSIE POP

 
How many licks will it take?



523 licks till there's no purple! (Best Jim Impression...I tried)

The Journey begins


Realizing, licking pictures can go wrong fast

Keeping it PG

Real legit system...tally marks! 120 licks down

240 licks later and still happy

Not feeling so good at lick 360

The center is partially revealed...but I want to see it all

Licking it, is making it form a funny (sharp) shape

Cut my tongue...not fun

It hurts to lick...plus I remember I don't like the taste of tootsie rolls.

Ready to call it quits...

Annoyed that I can see the center but there's still purple

Almost done but there's STILL purple

Stick is showing but there's still purple...

Can't believe its over...and I never took a bite!

Elated that its over!!!

How many licks it takes to FINISH a tootsie pop!

Tootsie's website gave me this award for completing the challenge!

YAY FOR ME!!!

Me and my clean stick!
 

5 comments:

  1. this is hilarious. way to go! and thanks for your kind words on my redbud blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (both of you)! And your welcome, I truly mean them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny! I am so glad you did it for me so I don't have to gothrough all that work! Saw your testimonial over at Designer Blogs & popped over to see their work :) Very Cute! They just redid just my background & I was happy :) Have fun with your blog! I hope you are enjoying it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm so impressed that you didn't bite into it! I have tried and failed very quickly.

    ReplyDelete