|Easy and Tasty...what's a better combination than that?!?|
- 1 pkg of regular Oreos * 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 lbs of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temp, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of Salt
How-To-Make These Delicious Treats
- Preheat oven to 275. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 Oreo in the bottom of each lined cup.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar (about 1/4 cup at a time), and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine, and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped Oreos by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-filled cups, filling each almost to the top**. Bake rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate (in tins) at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
**Trust that Martha always knows what she's talking about...there is plenty of filling for 30 muffin tins to be filled...actually there was enough for my mom and I to taste <insert eat spoonfuls of> a bit.
If you like cheesecake, Oreos, or cookies&creme ice cream, you'll like these! Hope you Enjoy!