Blog Archive

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Sun Always Rises!

It is over, Christ has risen <insert that is why we celebrate Easter, and not because some creepy bunny breaks into our houses and leaves pastel covered eggs everywhere...I don't mind the eggs but the bunny freaks me out> meaning my fast is done! As I mentioned in a previous blog, I participated in a 21 day fast at my church. For my fast I decided to watch the sun rise every morning...meaning that I sacrificed sleep. This fast has been amazing...honestly what I gave up doesn't even compare to what I gained. I promise to write more about all the amazingness tomorrow but for now I'm just going to celebrate that fact that my God is alive!

{P.S. I didn't think to take pictures until the second day but I was too lazy to go home and get my camera so that is why the pictures start on day 3. Oh and it's probably obvious but no photoshop or picnik was used to alter these photos}

Day 3 
Day 4
 
Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
  Hope you enjoyed! Happy Easter! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment