Blog Archive

Friday, May 18, 2012

Little Children Being Creative...What's Not To Like

 I stumbled across this video <insert I was blog stalking people>, and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's takes two of my favorite things and puts them together beautifully; little kids and imagination. Pretty much the video consists of little children (and an adorable baby) narrating/acting out a fairy tale with a moral truth behind it. Seriously what could be more precious? Maybe if they added in a puppy and a baby wearing glasses but other than that nothing. Well I'm going to watch this video again, because it's just that darn cute. I highly recommend that you watch it too! Also if you have time, check out the creators behind this project at their website http://www.claratales.com I hope that they make many more videos...because if I haven't said this enough, I love this video! Hope y'all enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Amanda, This is Eliza (one of the creators behind Clara Tales)
    Just wanted to say thank you for posting about our project. We laughed out loud when we read what you wrote about the only thing missing was a dog and a baby wearing glasses. We have just posted a picture for you on our facebook page that we think you will appreciate. Go here to have a look:
    http://www.facebook.com/claratales
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh, I just saw this comment and it made my day. I'm sorry its taken me so long to respond, but thank you! I truly loved y'all's video and the picture you posted for me was too cute! Thank you again!

      Delete