Blog Archive

Friday, July 27, 2012

...and that's who I am

I wanted to write a blog, because I knew it had been too long since I last wrote. But I didn't actually want to put in the work to write a blog (if you know me, you know I'm a perfectionist when it comes to what I write). So rather I'm just posting some photos that I found on a fun tumblr site (I actually got the idea from a post on Pinterest...go figure, me mention something I found on Pinterest <insert sarcasm>). Pretty much it's a blog about me, so if you want to join me in on my self-absorption, read on. If not, get off my blog...just kidding, well kind of. So in honor of just turning 24, here are 24 things that are true about me as of now (can't say that they'll always be true because well things change). Hope that the few of you who read this blog enjoy it!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love every one of these! I still firmly believe we are twins. :)

    ReplyDelete