Blog Archive

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Sermon {YouTube Edition}

Winter Storm Luna has come to town. For those of you not in the Midwest (or those who don't obsess about the weather like I do) you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Well last night while I was sleeping a change in the weather took place outside my door, and I woke up to ever sidewalk and road in my town covered in ice. And the weatherman told me that a storm named Luna is to thank for this. Well ever since going into the ditch last winter due to ice being on the ground, I've realized that ice is not something to mess around with. So I decided this morning that my girls and I would be staying in today and doing church at home. I thought of showing a message off YouTube or a DVD sermon or even sharing my favorite passage from the bible. But as I was laying in my bed all wrapped up, watching a cute little pep talk on YouTube, I thought why not show my students some God glorifying YouTube videos. So pretty much I put together all my favorite go-to-be-edified videos and added a few worship songs by one of my favorite artist Mr. Coffey Anderson, and viola here is my Sunday Sermon. Now for those of you also stuck at home or for those who don't attend church or whatever your situation may be, the link below will take you to the sermon I created. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6YdAZCiQJJRVUrSIRYrXpZSa5vf-b1VW

No comments:

Post a Comment